SHCs success lies in the partnership approach it takes with the owners, investors and employees at each of its managed businesses.
Our reputation for superior services, enables the company to take a unique approach which creates profitability in a hospitality-driven, guest-service focused environment.
Leading into tomorrow and at the forefront of positive change, SHC is focused on the future of the hospitality industry.
SHCs hotel management operations programs are efficient, time-tested, and cutting edge. Our operations system is designed and led by an executive team of highly experienced hospitality industry veterans. We constantly benchmark our hotels against each other and assets managed by other companies. We use this benchmarking process to continually review our operating procedures and to improve our performance. In benchmarking, we employ various tools to ensure the hotels are performing optimally including:
- Key Performance Indicators and month end comparative reports
- Annual Employee Opinion Survey
- Secret Shopper programs, both operationally and sales focused
- Internal Accounting Audits
- GSI, Guest Satisfaction Index, measuring service performance
- Internal Human Resources audits
- Monthly financial performance
- Risk management audit/ safety initiatives
hotel sales marketing
SHC provides an unmatched level of direct sales support to Full Service, Select Service, Resort and Conference Center hotels. Our corporate team works closely with regional sales and operations teams to ensure we maximize the use of our brand sales opportunities. We meet regularly for property reviews of sales efforts and use every tool available to ensure we maximize the power of the brand:
- Top Line Revenue focus and Strategic Planning
- Revenue performance-based goals and rewards
- Action based objectives by market for transient and group sales
- Marketing and PR tools and expertise with depth-of-knowledge for major brands
- Crisis communications management
- Corporate expertise in Government sales
- Recruiting & Bench strength with direct sales talent
- Market trending analysis
- Cross selling and lead referral
- Revenue Management optimization with proprietary analysis tools
- eCommerce training, development and oversight
- Food and Beverage turn-key promotional programs
- Independent hotel and resort sales and marketing expertise
hotel revenue management
SHC takes a proactive approach in the development and implementation of Revenue Management and eCommerce strategies and best practices that directly result in strong RevPAR contributions at each hotel. Our Revenue Management Leaders are industry experts who continue to drive this discipline to new heights every day. Our entrepreneurial spirit supports the initiatives of our brand partners while aggressively pursuing new and unique online strategies with a vast eCommerce footprint.
We maintain an extensive library of best practices, analytical tools, and standardized procedures that assist in the development of strong strategy decisions. Some of these industry leading tools include:
- Centralized Revenue Management
- Weekly Sales Strategy Meeting format, and Sales Strategy Reports
- Hotel Segmentation Reports to track and predict trends by market segment
- Value Assessment to assist in evaluating our competition’s strengths and capitalizing on opportunities
- Displacement Analysis and Profitability Assessments
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual Budgeting and Forecasting tools
CONSULTING & VALUATION
In these challenging times, relying solely on national or international hotel market trends can produce an inaccurate or unfavourable picture. Changing markets and variances in neighbourhood and real estate values can cause fluctuations in how a hotel is valued. Hotel owners and potential owners must be able to plan with confidence when investing in hotel real estate, and the most up-to-date and precise information is necessary. That’s why we create an appraisal or feasibility report based on the unique potential for your hotel and data from your specific market-specifics essential to establishing accurate value.
Whether you are an owner, developer, operator, investor, lender, industry association, convention and visitor bureau or public agency, your project will attract the immediate attention it deserves when accompanied by an SHC consulting report.:
- We advise in the development of new hotels, and work with developers, architects and other development team members to conceptualize the optimal lodging product for a particular site.
- We continuously monitor every major hotel market and track the latest economic trends.
- The unique needs of each client are met because we structure our assignments to meet your timing needs and other requirements. We stand alone in our support for investors and operators both who are new to this marketplace and to those who have vast experience in hospitality.
Switzerland is the most immigrant friendly country and has been a dream destination and most sought after country for high standards of living, world class infrastructure, political neutrality & freedom and attractive destination for retirement, business investors and wealthy individuals. Switzerland has always been a “expensive” country to live.
- Ideal for Retirees and Wealthy families
- Investment or purchase of Real estate property
- Choice of Swiss Canton, Location
- Privacy and Freedom
- Travel visa free in Europe
A foreigner from Non-EU country, can get Swiss residence permit in 2 ways:
- Swiss Company Formation (For Corporates)
- Swiss Lump Sum Taxation (For Retirees)
The Swiss Lump Sum Taxation is best suited for wealthy individuals or retirees, while the Swiss company formation is ideal for investors and corporates.
Any foreign national, can form a company in Switzerland (in a Swiss canton), with the scope of creating jobs to local Swiss citizens, thus contributing to the economic development of the country. The owner of the company and family are eligible for residence permit in Switzerland. The most popular forms of company are GmBH/SARL (like LLC) and AG (for corporations).
The Swiss residence permit is offered to persons of various categories under retirement, wealthy individuals, or as a Business employee where it normally involves in setting up a a Swiss company.
By paying this fee, there is no need to declare worldwide income and assets.
It usually takes about 3-4 months to get a residence permit in Switzerland.
training & development
Conventional ‘training’ is required to cover essential work-related skills, techniques and knowledge. Importantly however, the most effective way to develop people is quite different from conventional skills training, which let’s face it many employees regard quite negatively. They’ll do it of course, but they won’t enjoy it much because it’s about work, not about themselves as people. The most effective way to develop people is instead to enable learning and personal development, with all that this implies.
Rightly organisations are facing great pressure to change these days – to facilitate and encourage whole-person development and fulfilment-beyond traditional training.
Organisations which approach training and development from this standpoint inevitably foster people who perform well and progress, and, importantly, stay around for long enough to become great at what they do, and to help others become so Training should be about whole person development – not just transferring skills, the traditional interpretation of training at work.
Profit is an outcome of managing and developing people well. People and their development enable profit. Enable people and you enable profit.
Management and Leadership Development Program
Management and Leadership Development Program
SHC provides services of translation for text files and websites. Our translations are completed by professional native-speaking translators.
The majority of our requests come from companies and private individuals. We make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information. Information relating to the translation itself, the nature of the translation, and any other information the customer transmits to SHC will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Prices vary based on length, difficulty and format of your texts. To give an idea, our average price to date has been around 0.25 Euro per source word (around 50.00 Euro per page).
Delivery Dates and Turnaround Time
This depends on the length and difficulty of your texts.
Our average delivery times are as follows:
- Up to 500 words – 8 hours
- 1000 to 2000 words – 48 hours
- Over 2000 words – 1000 words per day
We offer three key guarantees on quality and delivery:
- If you reasonably dispute the quality of translation, we will provide a new version within 24 hours, at our expense.
- Deferred payment, which means you pay for the translation only after you have seen it.
- On-time delivery.
- Feasibility studies on income and/or return on investment
- Valuations, market value estimates, investment value estimates and fractional interest valuations
- Development consulting and project management
- Market audits and promotional strategies
- Physical asset assessment
- Management contract analysis and negotiation
- Operator selection & management company search
- Franchise evaluation and selection
- Financial damages estimates
- Sales and marketing package preparation
- Strategic advice and company restructuring
We believe that it is our responsibility to provide continual training and development to facilitate our talent reaching their full potential. We believe in a collaborative approach, openly encouraging communications of knowledge, experiences, and best practice, while ensuring opportunities to gain and refine industry skills are always available. It is this passion and drive that challenges all of our businesses to be the best in their market.